Participants will achieve the listed learning objectives by reading each lesson/watching the videos and then completely a quiz at the end of each lesson and module to test your knowledge of the information presented.
- Identify building conditions that should be repaired in order for coatings to protect the walls from water intrusion.
- Identify methods used to determine the source(s) of moisture intrusion in buildings.
- Examine potential sealers and coatings for the protection of building walls.
- Determine how many times the walls of a building can be painted.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various methods of surface preparation
- Identify the attributes of various methods of coating application
- Identify the instrumentation and methods used to determine the quality of cleaning and painting work
- Explain the use of testing equipment for examining the quality of cleaning and painting.
- Identify some of the processes used to analyze coating failures.