Who should attend?
This course offers intensive, interactive training for inspectors, contractors, engineers, facility owners, and all those responsible for quality control or quality assurance during industrial surface preparation and coating application operations. The course is recommended for those planning to participate in NACE and/or SSPC inspector certification courses.
- Corrosion theory and control
- Quality assurance and quality control personnel – roles and responsibilities
- Surface preparation techniques, equipment, standards, and inspection
- Coating application techniques, equipment, standards, and inspection
- Coating types and characteristics, coating systems, estimating coating quantities
- Coating failures and avoidance through inspection
- Written (objective) and practical (instrument use) examinations
- Coating inspection instrument use
- Inspection plan development and simulated coatings inspection
- Airless and conventional spray application
2021 Course Dates
All KTA Basic Coatings Inspection Courses for the Winter/Spring of 2021 are on hold due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Tentative Fall 2021 course dates are listed below. Thank you for your understanding.
October 19-22, 2021
November 2-5, 2021
November 16-19, 2021
- General Registration $949.00 *
- Groups Of 3 or More $899.00 (Please call our training department to book your registration)
Training Department: (412) 788-1300 x187
Payment via PayPal you will receive a confirmation email once we receive your online payment. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact the Training Coordinator 412.788.1300 ext. 187
Cancellation & Refund Policy
To cancel or reschedule a confirmed training course registration please submit an email request to email@example.com. Please submit all cancellation requests no later than 14 days prior to the scheduled course date to receive a full refund of paid registration fees. Registrations are transferrable with written notification to our Training Department a minimum of 14 days prior to the course date. No-shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration. KTA-Tator, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to register for a future training course offering or to receive a full refund of prepaid registration fees. KTA-Tator, Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is canceled. If a training course is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer may register for a future training course offering.”